Cocktail 3.8 brings over 100 new features
Cocktail 3.8, the Tiger Edition of the indispensable Mac utility, brings with it a host of new features. Not least amongst these new features is a gorgeous UI overhaul, which makes Cocktail not only useful but a pleasure to use. For the uninitiated Cocktail is a small app that lets you control a number of things about your Mac, which normally are beyond the powers of the everyday Mac user.
Beyond the new look, Cocktail 3.8 boasts over 100 new features, including:
- Fine grained control of Spotlight (you can enable/disable Spotlight for disks)
- Lots of new logging
- New ways to tweak the UI of a variety of Apple apps (including Safari, Mail, and Finder)
Cocktail 3.8, the Tiger Edition of the indispensable Mac utility, brings with it a host of new features. Not least amongst these new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free