Found Footage: A Philosophical Discourse on Apple Warranty Care
Hey kids, this is a story about a man, his laptop, and his extended warranty. Maybe it's true. Maybe it ain't. But it's sure got heart. And a sledgehammer.
Seems that Apple refused to honor a warranty repair, said the Mac had spill damage. The owner said "No way". And rather than fork over about $800, he decided to tenderize it with a sledgehammer.
To which we say (and join on in, if you know the tune): Don't you break my Mac, my achy breaky Mac, I don't think it'd ever understand, and if you break my Mac, my achy breaky Mac, you never really liked it anyway.
Robby Ray Stewart Billy Ray Cyrus and thanks to Corey Davis.
Hey kids, this is a story about a man, his laptop, and his extended warranty. Maybe it's true. Maybe it ain't. But it's sure got heart. And...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements