Found Footage: A Philosophical Discourse on Apple Warranty Care
Hey kids, this is a story about a man, his laptop, and his extended warranty. Maybe it's true. Maybe it ain't. But it's sure got heart. And a sledgehammer.
Seems that Apple refused to honor a warranty repair, said the Mac had spill damage. The owner said "No way". And rather than fork over about $800, he decided to tenderize it with a sledgehammer.
To which we say (and join on in, if you know the tune): Don't you break my Mac, my achy breaky Mac, I don't think it'd ever understand, and if you break my Mac, my achy breaky Mac, you never really liked it anyway.
Robby Ray Stewart Billy Ray Cyrus and thanks to Corey Davis.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature