Found Footage: A Philosophical Discourse on Apple Warranty Care
Hey kids, this is a story about a man, his laptop, and his extended warranty. Maybe it's true. Maybe it ain't. But it's sure got heart. And a sledgehammer.
Seems that Apple refused to honor a warranty repair, said the Mac had spill damage. The owner said "No way". And rather than fork over about $800, he decided to tenderize it with a sledgehammer.
To which we say (and join on in, if you know the tune): Don't you break my Mac, my achy breaky Mac, I don't think it'd ever understand, and if you break my Mac, my achy breaky Mac, you never really liked it anyway.
Robby Ray Stewart Billy Ray Cyrus and thanks to Corey Davis.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter