Hidden Windows BSOD in Leopard beta
We're not sure if this is something that's just a placeholder in the beta, or if it's a real easter egg that will be in the final copy of Leopard (doubtful, despite the fact that it would make diehard Mac users chuckle every time they saw it while trying to hook up to a Windows share), but either way, take it for what it is right now, a joke, and laugh.
[ Thanks Allen**-- via Wired ]
**And also Big Dave, who kindly sent this to us exclusively. Unfortunately, we were dazzled by the new iPhone videos at the time and missed his tip, but credit where credit is due. Thanks, Dave!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update