Hidden Windows BSOD in Leopard beta
We're not sure if this is something that's just a placeholder in the beta, or if it's a real easter egg that will be in the final copy of Leopard (doubtful, despite the fact that it would make diehard Mac users chuckle every time they saw it while trying to hook up to a Windows share), but either way, take it for what it is right now, a joke, and laugh.
[ Thanks Allen**-- via Wired ]
**And also Big Dave, who kindly sent this to us exclusively. Unfortunately, we were dazzled by the new iPhone videos at the time and missed his tip, but credit where credit is due. Thanks, Dave!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs