Hidden Windows BSOD in Leopard beta
We're not sure if this is something that's just a placeholder in the beta, or if it's a real easter egg that will be in the final copy of Leopard (doubtful, despite the fact that it would make diehard Mac users chuckle every time they saw it while trying to hook up to a Windows share), but either way, take it for what it is right now, a joke, and laugh.
[ Thanks Allen**-- via Wired ]
**And also Big Dave, who kindly sent this to us exclusively. Unfortunately, we were dazzled by the new iPhone videos at the time and missed his tip, but credit where credit is due. Thanks, Dave!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free