Mac 101: Get rid of that Apple watermark in iDVD
I do not spend too much of my time (free or otherwise) in the wilds of iDVD, however, last week I found myself needing to make a DVD for work. What better program, thought I, than iDVD to get these movies onto a DVD! It worked like a charm, and within 30 minutes I had a very slick looking DVD but there was one little problem. This DVD I was making had nothing to do with Apple, its products, or its technology and yet there on the lower right hand corner was an Apple logo watermark. It was out of place, and I wanted to get rid of it.
Luckily, it is very easy to get rid of that watermark. Simply go into the iDVD preferences and you'll find the option right there in the General section. Uncheck 'Show Apple logo watermark' and you're good to go.
Simple? Yes, however, sometimes the most difficult thing about a program is knowing the options that are available. Go forth and make watermark-less DVDs!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features