MacUpdate rolls out a bundle-- $50 for 7 apps
Anyway, the bundle's not too bad, even without the extra promotional stuff. Right now, for $50, you get copies of:
- SRS iWOW, an iTunes audio enhancement plugin
- GarageSale, the eBay client
- Cocktail, the utility that our own Scott McNulty calls "indispensible"
- ProfCast, for lecture recording
- Amadeus Pro, for multitrack sound editing
- Fetch, an FTP client
- Graphic Converter X, a useful little image editor
And MacHeist, always ready to jump on the hype train, is trying to add a little extra bonus onto all of this.
[ Thanks to everyone who sent this in! ]
Apparently if you buy with their referral, they'll throw in some extra stuff, including Browseback, Exces, a "secret application," and beta spots for Pixelmator and Flow. Some reports so far have said the MacHeist setup is a little sketchy (looks like you have to use a URL referrer), so as always, caveat emptor. But if you've been thinking about buying one or two of these apps anyway, the bundle might be worth it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support