Louis Vuitton releases first luxury iPhone cases
This wasn't on the iPhone Bingo card, but it should have been. Where there's an extremely coveted gadget, there'll be an extremely expensive luxury case for it. Louis Vuitton has announced a set of four cases for the iPhone: Monogram Canvas, Taiga Leather, Epi Leather and Alligator Skin. The Taiga Leather one has a belt attachment on it, but all of the cases are pretty inconvenient, because you've got to pull the iPhone all the way out to actually use it.
Oh, and we've saved the best for last. Want to guess prices? The Monogram Canvas case will only set you back a measly $225, while the Alligator Skin case is twice the price of the actual iPhone: $1120. All the cases will be available tomorrow at Louis Vuitton's Fifth Avenue store in Manhattan.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs