Louis Vuitton releases first luxury iPhone cases
This wasn't on the iPhone Bingo card, but it should have been. Where there's an extremely coveted gadget, there'll be an extremely expensive luxury case for it. Louis Vuitton has announced a set of four cases for the iPhone: Monogram Canvas, Taiga Leather, Epi Leather and Alligator Skin. The Taiga Leather one has a belt attachment on it, but all of the cases are pretty inconvenient, because you've got to pull the iPhone all the way out to actually use it.
Oh, and we've saved the best for last. Want to guess prices? The Monogram Canvas case will only set you back a measly $225, while the Alligator Skin case is twice the price of the actual iPhone: $1120. All the cases will be available tomorrow at Louis Vuitton's Fifth Avenue store in Manhattan.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter