FlickIM: A nice AIM solution for iPhone
FlickIM supports AIM only, which is a drawback (JiveTalk allows simultaneous connections to AIM, MSN, Yahoo!, GoogleTalk, ICQ, and Jabber), but has the nicest UI of the three. Simple "chat balloon" icons keep tabs on multiple conversations, and your contact list is displayed as a dial selection tool.
I did notice one oddity: After I thought I had logged out, iChat on my Mac complained that I was logged in at two locations.
Again, it's not perfect, but it's still nice.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature