Want an iPod shuffle and have way too much money?
There are some who look at Apple's industrial design and think, 'That's perfect! Nothing needs to be done,' and there are some who think, 'it looks nice but it could really use some gems.' That's how this $40,000 iPod Shuffle, called the iDiamond by the makers, was born.
I wonder how much a diamond iPhone would cost.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free