Control iTunes from your Dock
Jonathan from Ripstyles.com sent along this easy little pack of apps, just like Dockables, that can be used to control iTunes from your Dock if you so choose. He confides in us that it wasn't that hard to put together ("just a few Applescripts"), and yes, it's true that there are now about five million ways to control iTunes out there, but what the heck, here's one more, just in case you haven't found your sweet spot yet.
Actually, it would be awesome to control iTunes using Speakable Items! Has anyone done that yet? Then, you could make two recordings in Garageband that said "next track" and "previous track," import them into iTunes, and iTunes could control itself! Trippy!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter