Control iTunes from your Dock
Jonathan from Ripstyles.com sent along this easy little pack of apps, just like Dockables, that can be used to control iTunes from your Dock if you so choose. He confides in us that it wasn't that hard to put together ("just a few Applescripts"), and yes, it's true that there are now about five million ways to control iTunes out there, but what the heck, here's one more, just in case you haven't found your sweet spot yet.
Actually, it would be awesome to control iTunes using Speakable Items! Has anyone done that yet? Then, you could make two recordings in Garageband that said "next track" and "previous track," import them into iTunes, and iTunes could control itself! Trippy!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync