Found Footage: 1, 2, 3, 4 and many more new Nanos
Here's the ad for the new iPod Nano, (also available in QuickTime on Apple.com) which I still think doesn't look that great (the Nano, not the ad). I mean yeah, it's super cute and tiny, and it is extremely awesome to have a screen like that (with its 204ppi) playing video on a Nano. But it's just so... stubby and squished.
Still, Apple makes up for it by using the best song off of Feist's latest album, and the video that goes with it. Not quite as iconic (or out-there) as Orba Squara, but it is a great tune.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs