Found Footage: 1, 2, 3, 4 and many more new Nanos
Here's the ad for the new iPod Nano, (also available in QuickTime on Apple.com) which I still think doesn't look that great (the Nano, not the ad). I mean yeah, it's super cute and tiny, and it is extremely awesome to have a screen like that (with its 204ppi) playing video on a Nano. But it's just so... stubby and squished.
Still, Apple makes up for it by using the best song off of Feist's latest album, and the video that goes with it. Not quite as iconic (or out-there) as Orba Squara, but it is a great tune.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)