Ambrosia releases pop-pop 1.0.5
I'm cleaning out the TUAW tipline, and I notice that we accidentally glossed over the fact that Ambrosia Software recently released version 1.0.5 of their game pop-pop, a fun little Breakout clone with a bunch of extras, and a pretty wacky art style. The latest release is a Universal Binary, is also compatible with Leopard, and contains other bug fixes and enhancements.
pop-pop is available from their website as a free trial, with the full game costing $25. And yes, the fact that you call it that tells me that you are, in fact, ready for a little pop-pop in the attic.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows