What is wrong with this Picture?
Image Capture automatically launches when I attach my new iPod Touch to my Mac. The problem is, of course, that unlike the iPhone, the iPod Touch is not a camera. So why is it reporting itself as a camera to my computer? I haven't personally tried hooking it up to my Windows PC, but TUAW reader Gonzalo reports that Windows recognizes it as an imaging device.
To switch this behavior off in Windows, open Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Scanners and Camera > (your iPod). Right-click the iPod and pick Properties from the contextual menu. Tap on the Events tab and choose "Camera connected" from the "Select an event" pop-up and select Take No Action.
Image Capture automatically launches when I attach my new iPod Touch to my Mac. The problem is, of course, that unlike the iPhone, the iPod...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free