Uncle Steve keeps raking it in
Forbes magazine has released its annual Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans and our favorite CEO is #56 with an estimated worth of $5.7 billion. Although Steve Jobs' worth increased around $800m since last year, his ranking actually slipped from #49. I don't think I'll shed a tear, however. Needless to say, Bill Gates remains at number one with a measly $59b.
Forbes magazine has released its annual Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans and our favorite CEO is #56 with an estimated worth of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs