Uncle Steve keeps raking it in
Forbes magazine has released its annual Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans and our favorite CEO is #56 with an estimated worth of $5.7 billion. Although Steve Jobs' worth increased around $800m since last year, his ranking actually slipped from #49. I don't think I'll shed a tear, however. Needless to say, Bill Gates remains at number one with a measly $59b.
Forbes magazine has released its annual Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans and our favorite CEO is #56 with an estimated worth of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client