Target sells a pink Shuffle for Breast Cancer Foundation
Engadget points out that Target is now selling a hot pink iPod shuffle, branded as a Special Edition with a free $15 iTunes gift card, and a portion of the proceeds going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Pretty good deal, considering the price is the same as all the other shuffles, just $79.
Engadget says the offer is in stores only, and sure enough, while Target's web site has a hot pink shuffle, it doesn't look at all like the same one, and nothing is mentioned about the Foundation. If you've been planning on grabbing a new shuffle, here's the one you want.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app