Target sells a pink Shuffle for Breast Cancer Foundation
Engadget points out that Target is now selling a hot pink iPod shuffle, branded as a Special Edition with a free $15 iTunes gift card, and a portion of the proceeds going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Pretty good deal, considering the price is the same as all the other shuffles, just $79.
Engadget says the offer is in stores only, and sure enough, while Target's web site has a hot pink shuffle, it doesn't look at all like the same one, and nothing is mentioned about the Foundation. If you've been planning on grabbing a new shuffle, here's the one you want.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free