Target sells a pink Shuffle for Breast Cancer Foundation
Engadget points out that Target is now selling a hot pink iPod shuffle, branded as a Special Edition with a free $15 iTunes gift card, and a portion of the proceeds going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Pretty good deal, considering the price is the same as all the other shuffles, just $79.
Engadget says the offer is in stores only, and sure enough, while Target's web site has a hot pink shuffle, it doesn't look at all like the same one, and nothing is mentioned about the Foundation. If you've been planning on grabbing a new shuffle, here's the one you want.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature