iStones: iPod docks in rock
Sometimes you run across something that you just have to have. Back in the day when I bought my first generation iPod it was a solid machined aluminum "dock." Now my iPod dock lust has found another object; the i-Stones from Brand Incubator. The wabi (right) and sabi (left) are full-fledged docks with USB 2.0 and audio (and, on the sabi) video connections (though I doubt the video would be compatible with the 6G iPod Classic). They weigh in at over 3 and 5 pounds respectively.
Of course they seem to be a bit behind the times with the wabi and the flash site is mostly in Japanese so it's not clear how to order one of these beauties. Nonetheless, my desktop feng shui just cries out for one!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync