Found Footage: Original iPod promotional video
Who doesn't enjoy walking down memory lane? Picture it: October 23, 2001 Apple changes the world again but no one realizes it. That's the day Apple introduced the first iPod ever, and produced the above video letting people know what the heck an iPod was.
The original iPod had some things I miss on the newer iPods: FireWire support and a physical scroll wheel (oh, how I miss the physical scroll wheel!).
Here's a fun question, how may folks out there had one of the original iPods? You know, before our PC using friends could get in on the party and everyone from the Queen of England to the Pope could be counted amongst iPod users.
[via Chris Pirillo]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client