A field guide to iPods
Apple has produced 33 different kinds of iPods (if one counts the various capacities in each type as a unique iPod) and sometimes it can be hard to tell which iPod is which. That's why I thought it would be useful to, once again, point out this Apple Knowledge Base article which gives you tips on how to tell which iPod you have.
You'll never confuse your first gen shuffle for an iPod Classic again!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options