Apple confirms Oct 26 release for Leopard
Well, it's official. After going down this morning Apple Store is back up and sporting the banner you see above. Leopard will be released on October 26th, with pre-orders already being taken. The price is in line with the last few OS X releases: $129 for single user, $199 for the five-user family pack.
It's going to be a long 10 days!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update