Apple confirms Oct 26 release for Leopard
Well, it's official. After going down this morning Apple Store is back up and sporting the banner you see above. Leopard will be released on October 26th, with pre-orders already being taken. The price is in line with the last few OS X releases: $129 for single user, $199 for the five-user family pack.
It's going to be a long 10 days!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV