Apple confirms Oct 26 release for Leopard
Well, it's official. After going down this morning Apple Store is back up and sporting the banner you see above. Leopard will be released on October 26th, with pre-orders already being taken. The price is in line with the last few OS X releases: $129 for single user, $199 for the five-user family pack.
It's going to be a long 10 days!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows