Apple confirms Oct 26 release for Leopard
Well, it's official. After going down this morning Apple Store is back up and sporting the banner you see above. Leopard will be released on October 26th, with pre-orders already being taken. The price is in line with the last few OS X releases: $129 for single user, $199 for the five-user family pack.
It's going to be a long 10 days!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support