24 Hours of Leopard: Back to My Mac
Feature: Back to My Mac
How it works: For Leopard-running .Mac users who roam away from home, Back to my Mac provides a breadcrumb trail to the master machine. By registering the home IP address with the .Mac servers, B2mM lets you access your entire hard drive, transfer files, or control the screen of the remote machine without having to configure dynamic DNS or set up VPNs, VNC or anything else beginning with V.
Who will use it: Those lucky souls (.Mac subscribers only) with a Mac at home and another one at work or on the road.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter