24 Hours of Leopard: Back to My Mac
Feature: Back to My Mac
How it works: For Leopard-running .Mac users who roam away from home, Back to my Mac provides a breadcrumb trail to the master machine. By registering the home IP address with the .Mac servers, B2mM lets you access your entire hard drive, transfer files, or control the screen of the remote machine without having to configure dynamic DNS or set up VPNs, VNC or anything else beginning with V.
Who will use it: Those lucky souls (.Mac subscribers only) with a Mac at home and another one at work or on the road.
Feature: Back to My MacHow it works: For Leopard-running .Mac users who roam away from home, Back to my Mac provides a breadcrumb trail to...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client