Paypal your way to Apple Store Happiness
Got your eye on some free-shipping merchandise at the Apple store but need to pay with Paypal? If you call the customer support number, they'll tell you that Apple won't accept Paypal. You can sigh and walk away, or you can point your browser to the PayPal Plug-in Page and set yourself up a Secure Card virtual credit card number, valid wherever Mastercard is accepted--including the Apple online store.
Tap on the phrase "Mac user?", tap, Continue, and then tap on Secure Cards. Use the Paypal tools to generate your (unique) MasterCard Secure Card number, which you can use at the Apple Store. You'll need the card number, the expiration date and the CVC2 number for checkout.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync