Breaking: VOIP on iPod touch
Remember Marian, the guy who's building a preamped mic
mike for the iPod touch? Today he writes that touch hacker eok has ported Samuel's SvSIP to the iPod. SvSIP uses the SIP protocol to connect to other participants and to allow you to talk over WiFi. I tried porting SIP myself and didn't get very far.
Marian writes that eok has been able to both send and receive calls and promises screen shots as soon as possible.
12:57:57.091 pjsua_app.c Call 0 state changed to INCOMING
12:57:57.092 pjsua_app.c Incoming call for account 0!
From: "Cxxxxxxx Txxxx" email@example.com>
Press a to answer or h to reject call
You have 1 active call
More information as this develops.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options