Breaking: VOIP on iPod touch
Remember Marian, the guy who's building a preamped mic
mike for the iPod touch? Today he writes that touch hacker eok has ported Samuel's SvSIP to the iPod. SvSIP uses the SIP protocol to connect to other participants and to allow you to talk over WiFi. I tried porting SIP myself and didn't get very far.
Marian writes that eok has been able to both send and receive calls and promises screen shots as soon as possible.
12:57:57.091 pjsua_app.c Call 0 state changed to INCOMING
12:57:57.092 pjsua_app.c Incoming call for account 0!
From: "Cxxxxxxx Txxxx" email@example.com>
Press a to answer or h to reject call
You have 1 active call
More information as this develops.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)