Freeverse releases a Horde of Orcs on the Mac
Freeverse dropped me a note to let me know that their new tower defense game released yesterday. It's called Horde of Orcs, and I have to say, it looks fun. If you've ever played Desktop Tower Defense, you know what the deal is here, except that this time around, everything's in shiny, colorful 3D, with a nice dose of humor added in.
The demo is available for download over on their website (along with a freaky live action trailer that means someone had to get dressed up in green paint and go Orc-crazy). Just the other day, I said I hadn't had a Mac-only gaming experience worth recommending this year, but maybe I spoke too soon. Horde of Orcs might be just the thing to finish off 2007 right.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter