Apple relents, sanctions custom ringtones!
So how do you know if Apple has made a big policy change and snuck it through the back door? Is it because:
- Porcine aviation establishes itself as a viable transportation mechanism.
- Chicken entrails begin to dance and rearrange themselves into oracular shapes while you're fixing up some nice korma.
- Apple sneaks in a new technical support page adding a "Share > Send Ringtone to iTunes" option to Garage Band.
The answer is, if you've been playing along at home, three. One more blow against the official iTunes extortion and shakedown store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs