Apple relents, sanctions custom ringtones!
So how do you know if Apple has made a big policy change and snuck it through the back door? Is it because:
- Porcine aviation establishes itself as a viable transportation mechanism.
- Chicken entrails begin to dance and rearrange themselves into oracular shapes while you're fixing up some nice korma.
- Apple sneaks in a new technical support page adding a "Share > Send Ringtone to iTunes" option to Garage Band.
The answer is, if you've been playing along at home, three. One more blow against the official iTunes extortion and shakedown store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options