Apple relents, sanctions custom ringtones!
So how do you know if Apple has made a big policy change and snuck it through the back door? Is it because:
- Porcine aviation establishes itself as a viable transportation mechanism.
- Chicken entrails begin to dance and rearrange themselves into oracular shapes while you're fixing up some nice korma.
- Apple sneaks in a new technical support page adding a "Share > Send Ringtone to iTunes" option to Garage Band.
The answer is, if you've been playing along at home, three. One more blow against the official iTunes extortion and shakedown store.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements