Apple relents, sanctions custom ringtones!
So how do you know if Apple has made a big policy change and snuck it through the back door? Is it because:
- Porcine aviation establishes itself as a viable transportation mechanism.
- Chicken entrails begin to dance and rearrange themselves into oracular shapes while you're fixing up some nice korma.
- Apple sneaks in a new technical support page adding a "Share > Send Ringtone to iTunes" option to Garage Band.
The answer is, if you've been playing along at home, three. One more blow against the official iTunes extortion and shakedown store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration