TotalTunes controls iTunes with ease
We've all been there, you're working on something and want to easily change a song in iTunes. What do you do? Well, you could right-click on the iTunes icon in the dock; but that will only give you rudimentary options. Well, here comes TotalTunes Control.
With TotalTunes, just create a toggle key then start playing a song. When you want to change a song, just press that key combo and you're given a slew of options for changing song, playlist, rating, volume level, shuffle, and repeat. You can download this slick application for free from the developer's website (it's freeware, but donations are accepted).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows