TotalTunes controls iTunes with ease
We've all been there, you're working on something and want to easily change a song in iTunes. What do you do? Well, you could right-click on the iTunes icon in the dock; but that will only give you rudimentary options. Well, here comes TotalTunes Control.
With TotalTunes, just create a toggle key then start playing a song. When you want to change a song, just press that key combo and you're given a slew of options for changing song, playlist, rating, volume level, shuffle, and repeat. You can download this slick application for free from the developer's website (it's freeware, but donations are accepted).
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time