TotalTunes controls iTunes with ease
We've all been there, you're working on something and want to easily change a song in iTunes. What do you do? Well, you could right-click on the iTunes icon in the dock; but that will only give you rudimentary options. Well, here comes TotalTunes Control.
With TotalTunes, just create a toggle key then start playing a song. When you want to change a song, just press that key combo and you're given a slew of options for changing song, playlist, rating, volume level, shuffle, and repeat. You can download this slick application for free from the developer's website (it's freeware, but donations are accepted).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free