MsgFiler 2.0.1 is ready
When a new message arrives (or group of messages), simply press Command-9 to bring up the MsgFiler window. Select the messages you'd like to move, type the name of the destination folder and hit Enter. That's it! You're messages are sorted.
Version 2.0.1 has been totally rewritten in Cocoa. It requires Mac OS 10.4.8 and costs $8US.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)