MsgFiler 2.0.1 is ready
When a new message arrives (or group of messages), simply press Command-9 to bring up the MsgFiler window. Select the messages you'd like to move, type the name of the destination folder and hit Enter. That's it! You're messages are sorted.
Version 2.0.1 has been totally rewritten in Cocoa. It requires Mac OS 10.4.8 and costs $8US.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more