CES explodes with ever more iPod-compatible gadgets
This is yet another bonanza year of the iPod-docking-station compatible device if early reports from CES are to be believed. New docking solutions include jack-equipped cars, digital photo frames, iPod-compatible pacemakers, genetically modified cattle with horn-implanted docks, wearable dockware, iPod-compatible beer, and so forth. Or something like that. I got a little bored reading through today's press releases and may have embellished a bit.
Actually, the iPod-compatible news from CES this year is a bit on the slim side. After last year's Macworld-CES head-to-head grudge match, CES seems to have realized this year that it doesn't produce all that much in the way of interesting Apple-related news.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync