Accessories for MacBook Air: USB Ethernet
Get used to hearing the word 'dongle' in casual conversation, because Apple is shipping one for the MacBook Air -- an Ethernet to USB adapter for those who absolutely must use a wired network. For $29 you get a 10/100Base-T Ethernet connection and the opportunity to use up your one USB port for connectivity (hint: either get used to typing on the full-size keyboard on the laptop, or pick up a small USB hub). It's not the fastest gun in the West but it will certainly get the job done.
Get used to hearing the word 'dongle' in casual conversation, because Apple is shipping one for the MacBook Air -- an Ethernet to USB...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free