Accessories for MacBook Air: USB Ethernet
Get used to hearing the word 'dongle' in casual conversation, because Apple is shipping one for the MacBook Air -- an Ethernet to USB adapter for those who absolutely must use a wired network. For $29 you get a 10/100Base-T Ethernet connection and the opportunity to use up your one USB port for connectivity (hint: either get used to typing on the full-size keyboard on the laptop, or pick up a small USB hub). It's not the fastest gun in the West but it will certainly get the job done.
Get used to hearing the word 'dongle' in casual conversation, because Apple is shipping one for the MacBook Air -- an Ethernet to USB...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update