First in line for the keynote
These fortunate guys are first in the general admission line for tomorrow's keynote; they've been waiting since 12 noon today, a full 21 hours before SJ-time begins. Granted, there are shorter lines for Platinum/Super pass holders and for media attendees, but there's even folks waiting in the Super pass line already.
We won't comment on the wisdom of camping out overnight for the opportunity to sit in the front for a 90-minute product intro, but we will say this: stay warm, dudes, it can get very chilly at 4 am during a San Francisco winter night.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter