First in line for the keynote
These fortunate guys are first in the general admission line for tomorrow's keynote; they've been waiting since 12 noon today, a full 21 hours before SJ-time begins. Granted, there are shorter lines for Platinum/Super pass holders and for media attendees, but there's even folks waiting in the Super pass line already.
We won't comment on the wisdom of camping out overnight for the opportunity to sit in the front for a 90-minute product intro, but we will say this: stay warm, dudes, it can get very chilly at 4 am during a San Francisco winter night.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync