First in line for the keynote
These fortunate guys are first in the general admission line for tomorrow's keynote; they've been waiting since 12 noon today, a full 21 hours before SJ-time begins. Granted, there are shorter lines for Platinum/Super pass holders and for media attendees, but there's even folks waiting in the Super pass line already.
We won't comment on the wisdom of camping out overnight for the opportunity to sit in the front for a 90-minute product intro, but we will say this: stay warm, dudes, it can get very chilly at 4 am during a San Francisco winter night.
These fortunate guys are first in the general admission line for tomorrow's keynote; they've been waiting since 12 noon today, a full 21...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time