Garmin improves Mac support for GPS, releases a Bobcat
In addition, Garmin announced that all new maps for 2008 will be released in a native Mac format. Older PC-formatted maps can be converted and installed with MapInstall, which was released last year. Finally, the central Mac support page also lists Mac compatibility for the Garmin Connect web service coming later this year (as early as March for some models).
Both Bobcat and MapInstall are available for download now. It's good to see Garmin finally getting its Mac house in order.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features