Garmin improves Mac support for GPS, releases a Bobcat
In addition, Garmin announced that all new maps for 2008 will be released in a native Mac format. Older PC-formatted maps can be converted and installed with MapInstall, which was released last year. Finally, the central Mac support page also lists Mac compatibility for the Garmin Connect web service coming later this year (as early as March for some models).
Both Bobcat and MapInstall are available for download now. It's good to see Garmin finally getting its Mac house in order.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free