Garmin improves Mac support for GPS, releases a Bobcat
In addition, Garmin announced that all new maps for 2008 will be released in a native Mac format. Older PC-formatted maps can be converted and installed with MapInstall, which was released last year. Finally, the central Mac support page also lists Mac compatibility for the Garmin Connect web service coming later this year (as early as March for some models).
Both Bobcat and MapInstall are available for download now. It's good to see Garmin finally getting its Mac house in order.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs