Garmin improves Mac support for GPS, releases a Bobcat
In addition, Garmin announced that all new maps for 2008 will be released in a native Mac format. Older PC-formatted maps can be converted and installed with MapInstall, which was released last year. Finally, the central Mac support page also lists Mac compatibility for the Garmin Connect web service coming later this year (as early as March for some models).
Both Bobcat and MapInstall are available for download now. It's good to see Garmin finally getting its Mac house in order.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)