NY Times debuts new in-media Apple ad
If you head on over to the NY Times today, you'll find an especially cute and well-done advertisement from Apple. In this, PC reacts to the Wall Street Journal quote in the banner ad and amends the pro-Apple ad by pasting "NOT" at the end of "Leopard is better and faster than Vista". Be aware: watching the ad pretty much brought my 733 G4 to its knees and I couldn't get the sound to work but since PC is my virtual advertisement boyfriend, watching the ad was a must-do.
 C'mon. Both you and I know that he secretly owns Apple products at home.
 I mean, really, who prefers ad-Mac to ad-PC? Readers? Do you? Speak up in the comments!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free