NY Times debuts new in-media Apple ad
If you head on over to the NY Times today, you'll find an especially cute and well-done advertisement from Apple. In this, PC reacts to the Wall Street Journal quote in the banner ad and amends the pro-Apple ad by pasting "NOT" at the end of "Leopard is better and faster than Vista". Be aware: watching the ad pretty much brought my 733 G4 to its knees and I couldn't get the sound to work but since PC is my virtual advertisement boyfriend, watching the ad was a must-do.
 C'mon. Both you and I know that he secretly owns Apple products at home.
 I mean, really, who prefers ad-Mac to ad-PC? Readers? Do you? Speak up in the comments!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle