NY Times debuts new in-media Apple ad
If you head on over to the NY Times today, you'll find an especially cute and well-done advertisement from Apple. In this, PC reacts to the Wall Street Journal quote in the banner ad and amends the pro-Apple ad by pasting "NOT" at the end of "Leopard is better and faster than Vista". Be aware: watching the ad pretty much brought my 733 G4 to its knees and I couldn't get the sound to work but since PC is my virtual advertisement boyfriend, watching the ad was a must-do.
 C'mon. Both you and I know that he secretly owns Apple products at home.
 I mean, really, who prefers ad-Mac to ad-PC? Readers? Do you? Speak up in the comments!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration