Bird-Electron EZ17-B iPod Recycling Speaker
I like the planet as much as the next guy (unless I'm standing next to the commander of an alien force bent on destroying the Earth, in which case I like the planet much more than the next guy), and since Apple is trying to be more environmentally friendly I figured I might as well give it a go myself. The Bird-Electron EZ17-B iPod Recycling Speaker looks like it might help me achieve two goals: help the planet, and own more gadgets.
The Bird-Electron EZ17-B allows you to both reduce and reuse all at the same time, even while you try to figure out what its name means. That's right, this little $40 wonder magically transforms the package your Shuffle (2nd or 3rd gen) or Nano (1st or 2nd Gen) was contained in into a small speaker. Chances are that this little speaker isn't going to blow your mind in terms of volume or fidelity, but it will make you feel just a tad bit better than your fellow man and when it comes right down to it isn't that why we all use Apple products to begin with?
[via One Digital Life]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app