EXCLUSIVE: TUAW Hands-on with the Zeiss Cinemizer, 3D goggles for your iPod
The Cinemizer supports 3D (if the video is 3D to begin with), and has a battery/control system that's about as elegant as you're going to get with something you have to strap your iPod into. Check out the video as Mike puts it through the paces. Unfortunately our "mind's eye" adapter was in the shop, so you won't be seeing what Mike sees, but his description and facial contortions are
(Video after the jump)
UPDATE: I got confused this morning and didn't set the Viddler video to "public" which meant I had to go with Blip at the last moment. I've substituted the Blip embed for the Viddler one, because I really like Viddler's comment system. Enjoy!
You can always see it elsewhere: YouTube, DailyMotion, Blip.tv and Crackle
Our friends at iLounge have some swanky pics of the device as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free