A more elegant manila envelope
We posted a while ago about AirMail, a vinyl carrier for the MacBook Air which took the manila envelope idea quite literally. It's conceivable that the sheer sexiness of the MacBook Air may eventually make the manila envelope itself a fashion icon, but in the meantime Studio Leung has come out with a bag that abstracts the envelope concept into a less humorous (and possibly more elegant) design.
The Mac bag is water resistant and made from waxed cotton with a felt lining. Its source of inspiration is especially evident in the closure which is an envelope-style wraparound fastener using plastic buttons and a rubber cord.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter