A more elegant manila envelope
We posted a while ago about AirMail, a vinyl carrier for the MacBook Air which took the manila envelope idea quite literally. It's conceivable that the sheer sexiness of the MacBook Air may eventually make the manila envelope itself a fashion icon, but in the meantime Studio Leung has come out with a bag that abstracts the envelope concept into a less humorous (and possibly more elegant) design.
The Mac bag is water resistant and made from waxed cotton with a felt lining. Its source of inspiration is especially evident in the closure which is an envelope-style wraparound fastener using plastic buttons and a rubber cord.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync