Has DiskWarrior's Eddy award been statue-napped?
Our crack investigative team has run around looking very busy for the past few minutes, and our sources have all been dragged inside from their eclipse-watching parties to answer our urgent calls for information. We have reason to believe that the reprobates and ne'er-do-wells at Ambrosia Software are involved in some way with this award situation, and we can only hope that the wayward statue is quickly and safely returned to its owners -- unscathed and unscratched.
Thanks to Mat, Shawn King, and "Mr. X."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free