Has DiskWarrior's Eddy award been statue-napped?
Our crack investigative team has run around looking very busy for the past few minutes, and our sources have all been dragged inside from their eclipse-watching parties to answer our urgent calls for information. We have reason to believe that the reprobates and ne'er-do-wells at Ambrosia Software are involved in some way with this award situation, and we can only hope that the wayward statue is quickly and safely returned to its owners -- unscathed and unscratched.
Thanks to Mat, Shawn King, and "Mr. X."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV