Has DiskWarrior's Eddy award been statue-napped?
Our crack investigative team has run around looking very busy for the past few minutes, and our sources have all been dragged inside from their eclipse-watching parties to answer our urgent calls for information. We have reason to believe that the reprobates and ne'er-do-wells at Ambrosia Software are involved in some way with this award situation, and we can only hope that the wayward statue is quickly and safely returned to its owners -- unscathed and unscratched.
Thanks to Mat, Shawn King, and "Mr. X."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration