Time Capsule: shipping now
What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I penned a post reassuring people that the Time Capsule would, in fact, be shipping on time (where on time is 'by the end of February'). We are now getting reports that people who pre-order the Time Capsule are receiving shipping notifications. See? Nothing to worry about.
Sadly, my Time Capsule is still being prepared for shipment, but it should ship by tomorrow. Soon I will not have to hang my head in shame when someone asks me about my backup strategy.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service