DIY iPod video projector
Forget those silly video out ports on your iPod's dock. For some serious video fun, build your own video projector.
Instructables member tanntraad built a clever little projection box for his iPod with a mirror and a lens from an old slides projector (remember those?). When the iPod is placed on a screen-sized hole on the top of the box (brightness turned all the way up), its video is bounced off of the mirror, through the lens and onto a the wall. The result is a very cool iPod-powered home theater.
Well done, tanntraad! We love it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates