DIY iPod video projector
Forget those silly video out ports on your iPod's dock. For some serious video fun, build your own video projector.
Instructables member tanntraad built a clever little projection box for his iPod with a mirror and a lens from an old slides projector (remember those?). When the iPod is placed on a screen-sized hole on the top of the box (brightness turned all the way up), its video is bounced off of the mirror, through the lens and onto a the wall. The result is a very cool iPod-powered home theater.
Well done, tanntraad! We love it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free