DIY iPod video projector
Forget those silly video out ports on your iPod's dock. For some serious video fun, build your own video projector.
Instructables member tanntraad built a clever little projection box for his iPod with a mirror and a lens from an old slides projector (remember those?). When the iPod is placed on a screen-sized hole on the top of the box (brightness turned all the way up), its video is bounced off of the mirror, through the lens and onto a the wall. The result is a very cool iPod-powered home theater.
Well done, tanntraad! We love it.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter