Abandon your Sunday plans: Return to Dark Castle ships
On the one hand, I'm very excited to revisit this diversion from my childhood; on the other, I wonder what my jaded offspring will make of the throwback fun of pitching rocks at bats and jumping off of ropes. $30 says they'll enjoy it as much as I did back in the day.
Full feature list after the break.
Return to Dark Castle features --
- Over 50 brand-new levels, including:
* All 30 classic, re-mastered levels
from Dark Castle and Beyond Dark
Castle integrated into a new, extensive
* New Secret Rooms and Mini-games.
- 25 orbs to collect (5 times that of BDC).
- All of the classic foes plus new monsters and bosses.
- New weapons, power ups, and secret items.
- Random labyrinths and mazes provide unique puzzles every time.
- Game recording and playback so users can share replays of their accomplishments.
- Customizable costumes to give each player a unique look.
- Support for most gamepads and joysticks.
- Please note that the game does not include a level editor as previously announced.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free