Abandon your Sunday plans: Return to Dark Castle ships
On the one hand, I'm very excited to revisit this diversion from my childhood; on the other, I wonder what my jaded offspring will make of the throwback fun of pitching rocks at bats and jumping off of ropes. $30 says they'll enjoy it as much as I did back in the day.
Full feature list after the break.
Return to Dark Castle features --
- Over 50 brand-new levels, including:
* All 30 classic, re-mastered levels
from Dark Castle and Beyond Dark
Castle integrated into a new, extensive
* New Secret Rooms and Mini-games.
- 25 orbs to collect (5 times that of BDC).
- All of the classic foes plus new monsters and bosses.
- New weapons, power ups, and secret items.
- Random labyrinths and mazes provide unique puzzles every time.
- Game recording and playback so users can share replays of their accomplishments.
- Customizable costumes to give each player a unique look.
- Support for most gamepads and joysticks.
- Please note that the game does not include a level editor as previously announced.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client