Refurb iPhone from AT&T: $249. Maybe
TUAW reader Matt Daughtry tipped us off about this refurb AT&T iPhone deal for just $249 with free shipping. Much as I tried to buy one, the awful AT&T web design just would not let me add one to my cart and check out. If you have better luck and can leave some how-to tips in the comments, I'll greatly appreciate it. $249 for an 8GB iPhone is a terrific deal, especially for everyone who now needs a spare development unit.
Update: Mystery solved, iPhone purchased. I ended up having to clear my cookies because my existing login as a GoPhone customer was interfering with the purchase. Took an hour on the phone with AT&T and them saying: "But we can't sell to you, you're a GOPHONE customer!" while I begged them to ignore that fact since there was nothing on the site that said the purchase was not available for GoPhone users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)