Hey Apple: about those iTunes Rentals...
This is the kind of stupid I am: I go to the iTunes store and when movies sound really good, I don't want to rent them -- because what will happen if I like them and then decide to buy? I mean, we rented Wii "Cooking Mamma" from Blockbuster and then my kids fell in love with the game so I ended up buying it, paying a $6 premium for trying it first. The iTunes store has the same dilemma. Hey Apple, you really ought to give an option of "Liked it? Buy it!" for $2 off or so after renting.
So am I unique in my irrationality here? Do good movie reviews make you hesitate to rent? Would an iTunes rent-to-own option help push you over the edge into renting? Speak up in the comments.
This is the kind of stupid I am: I go to the iTunes store and when movies sound really good, I don't want to rent them -- because what...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free