Live blog with Rogue Amoeba, Tuesday morning
Rogue Amoeba. They're unicellular. They're Mac developers. They're armed. Please join us tomorrow morning at approximately 11:30 am ET as TUAW chats with Paul Kafasis of Rogue Amoeba and hopefully assorted colleagues. Our topic is: "How Apple Makes 3rd Party Development Pure Heaven. And Pure Hell."
As with last week's iPwned live chat, we'll be using CoverItLive's in-blog widget. You'll be able to participate directly from TUAW's front page. If you hear chimes during the chat, you should be able to turn off the sound within CoverItLive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV