Live blog with Rogue Amoeba, Tuesday morning
Rogue Amoeba. They're unicellular. They're Mac developers. They're armed. Please join us tomorrow morning at approximately 11:30 am ET as TUAW chats with Paul Kafasis of Rogue Amoeba and hopefully assorted colleagues. Our topic is: "How Apple Makes 3rd Party Development Pure Heaven. And Pure Hell."
As with last week's iPwned live chat, we'll be using CoverItLive's in-blog widget. You'll be able to participate directly from TUAW's front page. If you hear chimes during the chat, you should be able to turn off the sound within CoverItLive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs