Live blog with Rogue Amoeba, Tuesday morning
Rogue Amoeba. They're unicellular. They're Mac developers. They're armed. Please join us tomorrow morning at approximately 11:30 am ET as TUAW chats with Paul Kafasis of Rogue Amoeba and hopefully assorted colleagues. Our topic is: "How Apple Makes 3rd Party Development Pure Heaven. And Pure Hell."
As with last week's iPwned live chat, we'll be using CoverItLive's in-blog widget. You'll be able to participate directly from TUAW's front page. If you hear chimes during the chat, you should be able to turn off the sound within CoverItLive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)