Here Comes A Special Boy...
I'm a blogger, web designer/developer, electronic musician, former newspaper columnist, and occasional DJ -- your usual post-millennial hipster nerd scum, basically. I currently reside in Las Vegas, NV, USA, and I spend a lot less time in casinos than you might expect.
If I were on Jeopardy, my categories would be:
- Using Logic Pro To Bring The Noise
- The History Of The Early Roman Empire
- Alternative Rock 1967-1993
- Damn You, ActionScript 3.0
- DC Vertigo Comic Books
- Digital Music Distribution
So hello, and be kind, folks -- though I've been a blogger since the early Neolithic period, I'm new to this whole professional / group blogging thing.
I plan to drop some (hopefully) useful info on TUAW about guerilla Mac music production in the very near future, so keep an eye out for that. And thanks to the TUAW team for having me!
Hi, TUAW readers! My name is Josh Ellis, and I'm the latest addition to the TUAW team.I'm a blogger, web designer/developer, electronic...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements