AT&T offers up refurb iPhones
We love you anonymous tipster! Thanks for letting us know about these insanely good iPhone refurb deals direct from AT&T. I bought one of these up last time round. This time, you can pick up a 16 GB iPhone for just $349 or an 8GB for only $249. Free shipping and a full one year warranty (Be sure to check out our previous post about checking your warranty coverage).
And yes, you can use one of these babies to get yourself set up with that $240/year unlimited data plan I wrote about.
If you don't plan to set up a new account, hacktivation using iLiberty+ or one of those zithings will be required. Caveat hackteur.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter