AT&T offers up refurb iPhones
We love you anonymous tipster! Thanks for letting us know about these insanely good iPhone refurb deals direct from AT&T. I bought one of these up last time round. This time, you can pick up a 16 GB iPhone for just $349 or an 8GB for only $249. Free shipping and a full one year warranty (Be sure to check out our previous post about checking your warranty coverage).
And yes, you can use one of these babies to get yourself set up with that $240/year unlimited data plan I wrote about.
If you don't plan to set up a new account, hacktivation using iLiberty+ or one of those zithings will be required. Caveat hackteur.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options