New iTunes ad featuring Coldplay
Last night, Apple released a new ad for iTunes featuring Coldplay. This ad takes the silhouette ads to the max with a beautiful Leopard/space-esqe background and Coldplay singing their new song, Viva la Vida. Once again, this ad was featured during an episode of American Idol, which seems to have been a weekly occurrence through the Idol season.
You can see this video by going to Apple's iPod + iTunes site and scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking "Watch the new TV ad," or you can use the direct link (.mov link).
Thanks for the tip, Kevin!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service