Enjoy online time tracking with Timepost
Now for the good part. Timepost integrates with Basecamp, Freshbooks, Blinksale, FogBugz, Harvest and Tick. Just enable the API access for each service in your account settings and you'll be able to browse all of your open projects. Select the one you're working on from the drop down menu and when you're finished just click the "Post" button. Your hours will be added to the project.
Timepost requires Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later and a single license will cost you $49US.
Here's a nice application for people who work by the hour ... and must track those hours themselves. Timepost works very simply - just...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype