Enjoy online time tracking with Timepost
Now for the good part. Timepost integrates with Basecamp, Freshbooks, Blinksale, FogBugz, Harvest and Tick. Just enable the API access for each service in your account settings and you'll be able to browse all of your open projects. Select the one you're working on from the drop down menu and when you're finished just click the "Post" button. Your hours will be added to the project.
Timepost requires Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later and a single license will cost you $49US.
Here's a nice application for people who work by the hour ... and must track those hours themselves. Timepost works very simply - just...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free