Griffin iTrip AutoPilot FM transmitter for iPhone
The iTrip AutoPilot from Griffin is one of the first FM transmitter/chargers compatible with the iPhone. It features Griffin's SmartScan to automatically find and save three FM stations with the least interference and supports RDS allowing compatible radios to display track information on the head unit. The control dongle includes a display showing the frequency it's broadcasting, as well as three buttons that allow you to control playback. Personally I've never been a fan of FM transmitters, but at the very least this one looks slick!
The iTrip AutoPilot will sell for $99.99 and is listed as "Coming Soon." In addition to the iPhone it is compatible with all iPods with a dock connector.
[via iPhone Alley]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service