Griffin iTrip AutoPilot FM transmitter for iPhone
The iTrip AutoPilot from Griffin is one of the first FM transmitter/chargers compatible with the iPhone. It features Griffin's SmartScan to automatically find and save three FM stations with the least interference and supports RDS allowing compatible radios to display track information on the head unit. The control dongle includes a display showing the frequency it's broadcasting, as well as three buttons that allow you to control playback. Personally I've never been a fan of FM transmitters, but at the very least this one looks slick!
The iTrip AutoPilot will sell for $99.99 and is listed as "Coming Soon." In addition to the iPhone it is compatible with all iPods with a dock connector.
[via iPhone Alley]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free