Griffin iTrip AutoPilot FM transmitter for iPhone
The iTrip AutoPilot from Griffin is one of the first FM transmitter/chargers compatible with the iPhone. It features Griffin's SmartScan to automatically find and save three FM stations with the least interference and supports RDS allowing compatible radios to display track information on the head unit. The control dongle includes a display showing the frequency it's broadcasting, as well as three buttons that allow you to control playback. Personally I've never been a fan of FM transmitters, but at the very least this one looks slick!
The iTrip AutoPilot will sell for $99.99 and is listed as "Coming Soon." In addition to the iPhone it is compatible with all iPods with a dock connector.
[via iPhone Alley]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app