Talkcast Sunday night, special early start at 9 pm ET: Farewell Nik
Last week's talkcast was a very full house and a very long show, as we delved into the reasons why we mourn the 12" PowerBook G4 and which Apple TV ad shows Mac users in the worst possible light (hint: it stars Milo Ventimiglia, from Heroes). Download the show from Talkshoe, play it from the Flash player in the continuation of this post, if you like, or pick it up on iTunes.
Join us again Sunday night, May 25 at a special early time -- 9 pm ET, 6 pm PT. This week (really this time!) we say farewell to our colleague across the pond, Nik Fletcher. Bring your own beer and your favorite Nik stories and come hear why he's moving on (it's exciting!). We'll even be doing some Niktrivia and giving away some collectors' items (a MessagePad 2000 manual and a copy of the Internet Yellow Pages circa 1996).
You can join the conversation on TalkShoe by using the shiny new browser-only client; you can also use the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client that we all know and love. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 9 pm Sunday. You can also listen in on the Talkshoe page or call in on regular phone or VOIP lines: dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077.As always, you can listen to past shows via our podcast feed, on the TalkShoe page, or live in the handy widget.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates