If you have ever created a DMG image using Disk Utility, you know how hard it can be. iDMG hopes to make this process easier. This application allows you to easily drag and drop files, applications, or whatever you choose onto iDMG, select a few options and hit the "Create button."
The only downside to the application is the many times you encounter the slow "I am working" message. Other than that, this application offers a bunch of options like encryption, custom icons, and multiple file systems. In addition, iDMG uses the Sparkle update framework and Growl notifications.
This application is available for download as freeware (donations accepted) from the developer's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements