Mac users don't like people touching their stuff
Munger noted, "in this context, the fact that Mac users (and 'other' -- mostly Linux users) are so dramatically more stingy with their new gadgets is truly a striking finding, even acknowledging the fact that our readers may not be representative of the public at large."
For your weekend amusement, I'm going to take matters into my own hands, and see how our readers fare given the same questions as Munger's survey.
The survey, and results, after the jump.
|They must not touch||407 (12.6%)|
|They can hold it, but not press any buttons||168 (5.2%)|
|They can try it out for a few minutes while I supervise||2205 (68.2%)|
|They can try it out for up to an hour, unsupervised||366 (11.3%)|
|They can borrow it for a couple days||67 (2.1%)|
|They can have it -- I didn't really want it anyway||22 (0.7%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options