Mac users don't like people touching their stuff
Munger noted, "in this context, the fact that Mac users (and 'other' -- mostly Linux users) are so dramatically more stingy with their new gadgets is truly a striking finding, even acknowledging the fact that our readers may not be representative of the public at large."
For your weekend amusement, I'm going to take matters into my own hands, and see how our readers fare given the same questions as Munger's survey.
The survey, and results, after the jump.
|They must not touch||407 (12.6%)|
|They can hold it, but not press any buttons||168 (5.2%)|
|They can try it out for a few minutes while I supervise||2205 (68.2%)|
|They can try it out for up to an hour, unsupervised||366 (11.3%)|
|They can borrow it for a couple days||67 (2.1%)|
|They can have it -- I didn't really want it anyway||22 (0.7%)|
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client