Australian Store is Down. Yellow Sticky held for Ransom. Panic in the Street
Widespread panic has ensued as the Australian Apple Store went down and its Yellow Sticky went missing. TUAW has received an anonymous ransom demand for the safe return of the sticky. This is apparently not a joke  . While we wait with bated breath -- both for word about the safe return of our yellow friend and for what the store update will bring -- let us know your predictions. Drop us a comment with your thoughts.
 For blog posting values of "joke". Please see usage, terms and rules for details about fake ransom notes and accompanying demands. Consult with a lawyer before paying ransoms. TUAW (and its assigns) is not an authorized kidnapper. For entertainment purposes only. Restrictions apply.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration