Australian Store is Down. Yellow Sticky held for Ransom. Panic in the Street
Widespread panic has ensued as the Australian Apple Store went down and its Yellow Sticky went missing. TUAW has received an anonymous ransom demand for the safe return of the sticky. This is apparently not a joke  . While we wait with bated breath -- both for word about the safe return of our yellow friend and for what the store update will bring -- let us know your predictions. Drop us a comment with your thoughts.
 For blog posting values of "joke". Please see usage, terms and rules for details about fake ransom notes and accompanying demands. Consult with a lawyer before paying ransoms. TUAW (and its assigns) is not an authorized kidnapper. For entertainment purposes only. Restrictions apply.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free