MobileMe requires OS X 10.5.4?
TUAW reader Lee Car noticed something odd whilst reading the Terms and Conditions of MobileMe (I'm impressed that anyone actually reads that stuff). The official System Requirements of MobileMe say that you need 'Mac OS X v10.4.11 or latest version of Mac OS X Leopard,' which isn't all that newsy worthy. However, as you can see above, the MobileMe Terms of Service lists Mac OS X v10.4.11, v10.5.4, or later. Very interesting, huh?
This leads me to believe that around the time MobileMe launches ( July 11) we'll see 10.5.4.
Update: Cory reminds me that one of our tipsters told us to expect OS X 10.5.4 during the second week of June. Looks pretty likely to me.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs